How Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock Can Help Your Ministry Succeed
Vacation Bible School, or VBS, is an immensely popular program for churches that aims to engage and educate children during the summer break. It’s a time when kids can connect with each other, learn more about God’s love, and have a fun-filled week experiencing the good news of Jesus Christ.
The kingdom-themed VBS curriculum published by Group Publishing takes the experience up a notch with its trademark flair for creativity and innovation. The Kingdom Rock series promises to empower your ministry to succeed in reaching out to children aged 3-12 years old. Here’s how:
1. Kingdom-Builders Theme: At the heart of this VBS program is a focus on building God’s eternal kingdom together. Children are inspired and empowered to use their unique gifts for the glory of God while helping one another along the way. Through fun activities like storytelling, crafts, games, music and more, kids can explore what it means to be part of something larger than themselves.
2. Bible-Based Content: From start to finish, everything in Kingdom Rock curriculum points back to Scripture. Children learn from exciting Bible stories such as David and Goliath or Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego reimagined in relevant ways that help them connect with key concepts like courage or faithfulness.
3. Robust Resources: Group Publishing provides you with every resource imaginable – from customizable promotional materials posters fliers or bookmarks, choreography videos plus training DVDs for leaders or directors – Including memory verse songs and skit scripts all at no additional cost!
4. Easy Implementation: Group Publishing understands that church staff members are busy! That’s why they purposely make Kingdom rock user-friendly – No extensive training required! Each lesson plan is straightforwardly laid out complete enough even volunteers with little prior experience can easily facilitate lessons whilst providing unforgettable experiences for kids eager to learn about Jesus Christ.
5. Engaging Activities: Kids love attending VBS due largely impart to engaging activities, and Kingdom Rock more than delivers on this front. Children are fully engrossed in an interactive world where they can compete in relay races or engage their senses exercising through daily snacks_ it’s all designed to pique interest, hold attention while reinforcing life lessons.
6. A Strong Sense of Community: Working together through Kingdom Rock’s activities cultivates collaboration & teamwork – fostering a sense of community that crosses lines often separating children such as economic status, family dynamic or otherwise.
7. Easy-to-Use Digital Material: For churches with limited space and resources, Group Publishing offers digital versions of coordinators guides filled with helpful tips for organising volunteers, lesson manuals any additional activities online streaming; ensuring you experience full access to the program whilst seamlessly adapting it to minimize physical contact during Covid19 pandemic times setting
In conclusion, Group Publishing Kingdom Rock curriculum is well-crafted in detail – Equipping your ministry with everything required to succeed at VBS! Whether you are seasoned veterans or newbies just beginning a VBS program at your church,it’s an affordable and reliable tool that promises great success by nurturing and impacting young lives for Jesus Christ now and alwaysmore!.
Step-by-Step Guide for Running a Successful Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock Program
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is an exciting time for kids to gather and learn about God. Kingdom Rock, one of the popular themes for VBS programs, helps children understand how they can build their lives on rock-solid faith in Jesus. But before you embark on running a successful Kingdom Rock VBS program, several steps are necessary to ensure things run smoothly. Here is a step-by-step guide for running a successful group publishing VBS Kingdom Rock program.
1. Plan Early
The earlier you start planning your Kingdom Rock program, the better your chances of success. You should begin planning at least six months ahead. This will give you enough time to arrange all the resources and materials required for the program.
2. Assemble A Team
VBS programs require teamwork to be successful; getting others involved will make the work easier and more enjoyable for all participants. Recruit volunteers who have a passion for children’s ministry to help with various activities during the program.
3. Choose The Right Date
Select a date that works best for both your team and potential attendees—preferably summer holidays when school is out so that children can comfortably participate without disruptions.
4. Promote Your Event
You’ll need to put word out there about your event if you want it properly attended. Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter among others or emails & flyers to promote what you’re doing – reach people where they are most active & know exactly what resonates with them.
5 . Purchase A Kit
Purchasing a complete curriculum kit from Group Publishing provides all necessary resources packed into coordinated lessons – from decorating ideas to lesson plans- reducing stress levels since everything comes together making it easy to prepare material beforehand.
6 . Prepare Decoration Setup – Creatively decorate your class space with materials provided in your kit along with decorative balloons, rugs etc., which massively impacts participant’s first impressions & excitement while attending classes.
7 . Gather Materials Needed
You’ll need plenty of resources to pull off a successful Kingdom Rock program . You will need music, craft materials, prizes for games and attendance awards. Find a good crafts store that supplies discounted craft kits, choose fun yet challenging games to maintain attention & enhance learning.
8 . Train Your Team
You may have experienced leaders on your team or some who are new to the VBS concept with no experience at all. To stay organized, conduct training sessions several weeks prior to the event date ensures everyone knows what they’re supposed to do during the program preserving unity within your group.
9. Build Excitement
Create excitement by planning small events on various days (within three months before VBS) – Maybe weekend events aimed at increasing anticipation & encouragement towards enrolment which would increase engagement levels right from day one!
10 . Follow Through With Fun Days Including Closing Day Activities
The final day should be packed full of closing acts such as mini-party events and farewells so parents see and understand the success of their children’s growth spiritually through interactive & educational activities that have run throughout the entire week-long program. Plan appreciation souvenirs like bookmarks, flyers or framed photos for each participant that outlines how far they’ve grown in faith during Kingdom Rock VBS program.
Running a successful group publishing VBS program can be hard work but also has incredible rewards as attendees gradually learn importance about God while having fun thru interactive classes until it culminates in a positive self-esteem due to them wearing invisible crowns upon exiting.
Running a successful Kingdom Rock VBS Program is arduous but fulfilling once done excellently—from beginning preparations up until the final day celebration—you want nothing less than smiles on kid’s faces which should have you feeling great too! By following these steps mentioned above, you will have everything needed for an exciting and engaging week that will help young ones build spiritual confidence through faith-filled interactive activities that’ll be an asset in their lives for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions About Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock
As summer approaches, many churches are gearing up for Vacation Bible School season. One popular option for VBS curriculum is Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock program. But before you dive in, you may have some questions about what exactly this program entails. Here are some frequently asked questions about Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock VBS.
1. What is Kingdom Rock?
Kingdom Rock is a VBS curriculum produced by Group Publishing that revolves around the theme of building God’s kingdom. It focuses on biblical lessons, worship songs, and fun activities to engage children in learning about God’s love and how to apply it to their lives.
2. How long does the program last?
The standard Kingdom Rock program is designed for five days of VBS, although there are options to extend it to six or even seven days if needed.
3. What age group is Kingdom Rock designed for?
Kingdom Rock is designed for children ages 3-12, with separate materials available for preschoolers (ages 3-5) and elementary-aged children (ages 6-12).
4. Are materials available in multiple languages?
Yes! Materials for Kingdom Rock are available in English and Spanish.
5. Can I customize the program to fit my church’s needs?
Absolutely! The materials provided by Group Publishing can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your church or community. There are also additional resources available, such as printouts and decoration ideas, that allow you to fully customize your VBS experience.
6. Do I need a large team of volunteers to run Kingdom Rock?
Not necessarily! While having more volunteers always helps with managing large groups of children, Group Publishing provides a comprehensive guidebook with detailed instructions on how to run each day’s activities and lessons so that even small teams can successfully execute the program.
7. What kind of themes do the lessons cover?
Each day has its own unique theme that builds upon the previous day’s lesson:
– Day 1: God’s love helps us stand strong
– Day 2: Family and friends help us stand strong
– Day 3: Prayer helps us stand strong
– Day 4: Trusting God helps us stand strong
– Day 5: The Bible helps us stand strong
8. Are there any additional resources available?
Yes! In addition to the comprehensive guidebook, Group Publishing offers add-ons such as promotional materials, music CDs, and video resources to enhance your Kingdom Rock experience.
Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock program provides a fun and engaging way for children to learn about God’s love while also building friendships and memories that will last a lifetime. With customizable materials, thorough instructions, and exciting themes, it’s no wonder why Kingdom Rock is a popular choice for VBS programs across the country.
Top 5 Facts You Didn’t Know About Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock
Group Publishing has been providing faith-based educational materials and resources for over 40 years. Arguably one of their most popular offerings is the Vacation Bible School (VBS) program, which reaches millions of children around the world every summer. One of their recent VBS themes, Kingdom Rock, was a hit with kids and adults alike. Here are the top 5 facts you didn’t know about Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock VBS:
1. The Theme Was Inspired by a Real Place – While Kingdom Rock may sound like it’s straight out of a fairy tale, it was actually inspired by a real-life castle in Ireland called Blarney Castle. This stunning structure served as the inspiration behind the medieval theme and overall aesthetic of Kingdom Rock.
2. The Program Has a Strong Focus on Service – Alongside games, crafts, and Bible lessons, Kingdom Rock places heavy emphasis on serving others through mission-focused activities throughout each day of the program. They encourage youth to live out their faith in action.
3. It Was Designed with All Age Groups in Mind – Children aged preschool through grade six will find something at this event that they can learn from or enjoy; starting with basic truths to challenging spiritual growth among older groups.
4. It Sets You Up for Success with Free Videos – Group offers free promotional videos online that help leaders organize tools for recruiting volunteers and communicating necessary information about the program.
5. Parents Can Also Get Involved – There are opportunities provided for parents to get involved too! They can sign up to volunteer during registration or be offered roles like decorating committee members amongst other things.
In conclusion, these are just some highlights of what makes Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock VBS unique relative to other religious education programs out there today! Through immersive experiences designed to cater all age groups involved, an emphasis on missions earlier than many other offerings on-service values, marketing tools available such as free videos aimed at successful promotion- participants are sure to have a summer experience they will never forget.
Tips and Tricks for Making the Most of Your Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock Experience
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is a beloved tradition in many churches, and Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock is one of the most popular themes. With its medieval castle setting and energetic music, it’s sure to engage kids from preschool to middle school. But planning and executing a successful VBS program can be overwhelming for even the most experienced leaders. Here are some tips and tricks to make the most of your Kingdom Rock experience:
1. Start planning early.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about VBS. Consider forming a leadership team to brainstorm ideas and delegate tasks such as publicity, decoration, registration, snacks, crafts, games, music, drama, and teaching materials. Create a budget and stick to it.
2. Promote aggressively.
The success of VBS largely depends on how well you communicate with your community. Use every means available: bulletin announcements, social media posts, flyers at local businesses, mailings to church members and neighbors, banners at your church entrance or along major roads. Enlist children who attended last year’s VBS as ambassadors to invite their friends.
3. Decorate creatively.
Transforming your church into a medieval castle takes imagination but doesn’t have to break the bank. Utilize space wisely by creating designated areas for each activity: throne room (registration), dungeon (crafts), jousting arena (games), treasure room (snacks), dragon den (drama), moat crossing (music). Use cardboard boxes or foam sheets painted gray for walls; hang tapestries or plastic tablecloths for curtains; use balloons or cut-out shields for accents; recruit teen volunteers or college students who majored in theater design for advice.
4. Cater nutritiously.
Snack time can be both fun and healthy if you plan ahead. Serve refreshments that match the theme such as fruit kabobs served on wooden swords instead of plastic ones; trail mix labeled “dragon chow”; bread sticks shaped like arrows; juice boxes covered in duct tape to resemble goblets. Avoid sugary or messy treats that will distract children from the main message.
5. Teach effectively.
The heart of VBS is teaching kids about God’s love and truth through age-appropriate lessons that keep their attention. Kingdom Rock offers four daily themes: Stand Strong, Armor Up, Shield of Faith, Sword of the Spirit. Use a variety of methods such as storytelling, visual aids, music videos, object lessons, puppet skits, small group discussion time to reinforce the message. Encourage participation by assigning roles or creating challenges related to each lesson.
6. Play creatively.
Kids love active games that help them burn off energy and make new friends. Kingdom Rock provides suggestions for games such as Castle Quest (an obstacle course), Tower Tag (a variation of freeze tag), Dragon Slayer (a tossing game), King’s Court (a relay race). However, don’t be afraid to tweak the rules or invent new games that suit your space and resources.
7. Perform dramatically.
A dramatic presentation can bring biblical truths alive in a memorable way for children and families alike. Kingdom Rock includes a script for a 30-minute drama that involves audience participation and showcases talents such as dancing and singing. However, you may want to adapt the script to suit your actors’ abilities or add multimedia effects such as sound effects or projections.
8. Evaluation objectively.
At the end of VBS week, take time to reflect on what worked well and what needs improvement for next year’s program by seeking feedback from leaders, volunteers, and participants via surveys or focus groups. Celebrate successes such as new friendships formed or seeds planted in hearts; recognize areas for growth such as communication breakdowns or equipment failures; implement changes based on honest evaluation rather than tradition or personal preferences.
With these tips and tricks in mind, you can create a truly memorable Kingdom Rock VBS experience that impacts kids’ lives for eternity.
Testimonials from Leaders Who Have Successfully Implemented Group Publishing VBS Kingdom Rock
As a leader, implementing a successful Vacation Bible School (VBS) program can be both exciting and daunting. It requires careful planning, extensive preparation, and the right team to execute your vision. One key element of an effective VBS is group publishing, which involves using pre-designed materials that provide a cohesive theme with easy-to-follow lessons.
If you’re considering group publishing for your next VBS event but still need convincing, look no further than these leaders who have successfully implemented Group Publishing’s Kingdom Rock program.
Kelli, Director of Children and Family Ministries at her church in Pennsylvania, shared her experience with Kingdom Rock: “Our VBS was amazing! The children LOVED it and our volunteers were very pleased with how organized everything was. We loved that everything we needed was included in the kit.”
This sentiment is echoed by Paige from Mississippi: “The Kingdom Rock VBS exceeded all of our expectations! As the director, I appreciated having all resources provided for us including publicity materials and page-turner DVD.”
Group publishing takes away much of the stress involved in planning a successful VBS event while providing engaging content that participants will enjoy. Stephanie from Ohio shared how Kingdom Rock impacted her church community: “We had a great turnout and many families outside of our congregation attend this year due to their excitement about the awesome theme Kingdom Rock offered!”
In addition to being easier to plan and implement than other types of VBS programs, group publishing also allows for flexibility in customizing activities based on your church community’s needs. Megan from Illinois shares how they made it work: “We love that there were options within each station so we could tailor it more specifically to our age groups.”
Flexibility is especially important when working with diverse age ranges as attendees’ interests and abilities vary widely – utilizing different options within stations allowed Megan’s staff to create a more inclusive program.
Finally, one of the biggest advantages to implementing group publishing is the lasting impact it has on the children who participate. Emily from Texas shared how Kingdom Rock touched the lives of participants: “Our VBS is still talked about by our students months later! They loved learning how to stand up for God and were excited to talk about what they learned with their families.”
Group publishing provides a solid foundation for attendees to build upon. By focusing on key themes while providing fun, interactive activities, not only are children entertained but they learn important values that stay with them long after the program has ended.
In conclusion, group publishing through programs like Kingdom Rock makes planning and implementing a fun-filled VBS event manageable while providing effective educational content for all age groups. Testimonials from leaders attest to its success in engaging their community while creating lasting memories for participants. If you’re looking to elevate your next VBS event, consider implementing group publishing – your church community will thank you!